All books • All characters • Film • Author
The following pages are in need of some extra love.
| * Ark Angel Space Hotel|
* Eva Stellenbosch
* Yannis Ariston Xenopolos
| * Wolf|
* John Crawley
- ...Tulip Jones has a cat named Q, presumably referring to the gadget expert from the James Bond series?
- ...Michael J. Roscoe was the ninth or tenth richest person in the world prior to his death in Point Blanc?
- ...the stylized matte-black ninja symbol, named Omni, is the logo of Damian Cray's Gameslayer gaming system?
- ...Alex Rider's birthday is February 13, 1987?
If one of you has the Point Blanc graphic novel, could you please scan the page with the best shot of Dr. Grief and upload it? I'm very curious to see what this character looks like, and I'd rather not buy the graphic novel just to find out.
Thanks i…Read more >
Refer to the blog new books plzRead more >
|“||Good-bye, Alex. You're going on a slow journey to hell.||”|
- 11/18/11 - The Alex Rider Fan Fiction Awards polls are open! Vote now. More...
- 11/14/11 - Celebrate our second affiliate, #AlexRiderFC! More...
- 10/31/11 - Anthony Horowitz pens "Tintin 2." More...
- 10/23/11 - Like Alex Rider fan fiction? Join the annual Alex Rider Fan Fiction Awards! The nominations recently opened. More...
- 10/7/11 - Anthony Horowitz's newest short story, The Double Eagle Has Landed, available to read for free on the Guardian. More...